The BRISIN recruitment portal for 2023 is presently accepting online applications. On the BRISIN recruitment website, you can find the application for employment. This document outlines the necessary instructions that will increase your chances of being recruited for BRISIN 2023.
We will disclose everything you need to know about the BRISIN recruitment form 2023, the start date, and the BRISIN recruitment end date 2023/2024. We have provided comprehensive information and instructions to aid you in the application process.
Included are the BRISIN 2023/2024 recruitment qualifications, requirements, and application procedures. Therefore, consider the following guidelines and implement them. Apply for employment at BRISIN here.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has recently established the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN).
The BRISIN Recruitment is now accepting applications from all qualified and interested candidates seeking employment with this organization. If you are interested in applying for the ongoing BRISIN recruitment 2023/2024, then continue reading to learn more about this year’s recruitment process and your chances of acquiring this golden opportunity.
Facts About Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria
- BRISIN is an integrated and all-encompassing system designed for the verification, collection, storage, and distribution of information and data in Nigeria. It are the fundamental platform for data governance
- BRISIN facilitates and guarantees regular and continuous assessment and management of population and administrative institutions in Nigeria
- It is a system that controls our economy
- Data and Information in BRISIN can be accessible in Wards, L.G.A.s, and States of the Federation
- The basic aim of Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria is to help both the government and the people by providing a credible data on a daily basis in order to support policy making and planning in Nigeria
- It support Government Agencies such as NBS, NPC, FIRS, BRISIN, NIMC, Immigration, DSS, Police, etc.
- It create job opportunities for millions of Nigerians
- It also help with reducing criminal activities and corruption in the country
National Technical and Implementation Committee on BRISIN inaugurated by the Federal Government includes:
- National Population Commission (NPC)
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ministry of Budget and National Planning (MBNP)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- Federal Ministry of Defence (FMD)
- Federal Ministry of Interior (FMI)
- Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Ministry of Education (FME)
- Office of National Security Adviser (ONSA)
- Ministry of Communication Technology (MCT)
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture (FMIC)
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs (FMFA)
- Federal Radio Corporation (FRCN)
- National Television Authority (NTA)
- Federal Ministry of Health (FMH)
- Federal Capital Territory – FCT PILOT
General Requirements for the BRISIN Recruitment 2023/2024
The following are the requirements listed on the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- PHD, MSC, BSC, HND, NCE, OND, FSLC certificate from a recognize institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the BRISIN recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
BRISIN Job Application
You are required to apply for one of the following categories;
- Commercial and Economic Activities
- Legal Documentation
- GSM Distribution
- Spare Parts
- Service Economy
- Rural Development
How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment
To apply for the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://brisin.ng/
- Click on Recruitment on the top of the home page
- Choose one of the Categories that suits you
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
You will be contacted via email and scheduled for the next phase of the agency’s recruitment procedure, which will eventually lead to an exciting career.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents. So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- You will be required to pay a registration fee of N1000 to cover registration, screening, and training
- There will be an online examination for all shortlisted candidates. The link for the online test will be provided to you. So prepare well in advance.
BRISIN Recruitment Form Update 2023
This website is updated periodically with the latest news regarding the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment exercise. If you wish to remain up-to-date on the recruitment process, visit this website frequently.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently in case the authorities make any changes; we will keep you informed as soon as this occurs.
If you have any queries about the BRISIN 2023 recruitment, please use the comment box below, and we will respond as soon as possible.