First Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 Programme, Careers and Salary Structure
First Bank Graduate Trainee 2023. On this page, you can find details about the First Bank Graduate Trainee programme, careers, pay ranges, openings, qualifications, and other relevant information. Apply here for the First Bank’s continuing search for graduate trainees in 2023.
You will learn about the advantages of the First Bank Graduate Trainee programme in this post. To discover more about applying and the options available to you, continue reading.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
As part of ongoing efforts to boost customer satisfaction and operational performance across the network of branches, First Bank of Nigeria is starting a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme.
To satisfy our expanding manpower needs across the numerous touch-points, we strive to attract highly qualified employees who are extraordinarily sound and results-oriented into the Bank’s talent pool.
A pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to advance the Bank’s aim of being the best commercial bank in Africa will be built through the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, which is created to identify, cultivate, and select such candidates.
Selected candidates will learn critical skills and develop into strong bankers over the course of three months while being exposed to a variety of jobs, functions, and other activities throughout the company.
The placement of qualified people will take into account their affinities, skill sets, and needs.
You cannot afford to pass up the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, without a doubt!
Who Can Apply for the 2023 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
- Do you have a good behavior, right attitude, and knack for breaking new grounds?
- Are you outstanding, enthusiastic, and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
First Bank is interested in you if you can say yes to any or all of the aforementioned questions. We hope that this is the chance you’ve been looking for! Continue reading to find out more about how to apply and the options available to you.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
To be part of the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- Knowledge about First Bank of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old at the time of application
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to protect the interest of the organisation
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
To apply for the ongoing First Bank Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official First Bank application portal via www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
Note: Applications can only be submitted online using the First Bank application portal. Therefore, only submit your application through the official recruitment platform to prevent being conned.
The Bank will always be able to contact you during the selecting process using your phone number and email address. Your information will be held in the strictest secrecy.
Your claimed educational credentials will all be examined. Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
If you are eligible, someone will get in touch with you and invite you to take an aptitude test. Email or SMS will be used to notify test takers of results.
If you receive an invitation to take the aptitude test, you must log into the site to print your invitation slip.
All candidates accepted to the test will undergo forensic and security clearance.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Graduate Trainees are paid N56,000 per month for three months by First Bank. During the three months, the monthly salary will pay for their transport and other costs.
Contract employees are paid N84,000 per month.
First Bank pays entry-level employees a monthly salary of N120,000.
Senior bankers are paid between N500,000 and N1,000,000 per month.
- First Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We admonished you severely to refuse such requests from anyone who promises to help you land a position at the Bank. They are not a Bank authorised representative.
How much does FirstBank pay for graduate trainee?
The average salary for a graduate trainee at FirstBank in Nigeria is around ₦ 80,000 – ₦ 100,000 per month. However, salaries may vary depending on factors such as location, job role, level of experience, and qualifications. It’s best to check with FirstBank or other reputable sources for the most current and accurate information about their graduate trainee program and compensation.
How much does FirstBank pay interns?
The average monthly pay for an intern at FirstBank in Nigeria is around ₦ 40,000 – ₦ 50,000. However, salaries may vary depending on various factors such as the intern’s level of education, area of study, location, and duration of the internship. It’s best to check with FirstBank or other reputable sources for the most current and accurate information about their internship program and compensation.
How much do banks pay graduate trainees in Nigeria?
Graduate Trainees at Standard Bank Group are thought to earn a total of NGN 4,200,000 annually. In our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model, which is based on wages gathered from our customers, this value indicates the median, which is the middle of the ranges. The base salary is anticipated to be NGN 4,200,000 annually.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the First Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 programme, and we will do our best to respond.