The era of anonymous OnlyFans creators is over with the development of reverse image search options and facial recognition technology.
Reverse image searches are made possible by facial recognition websites like Pim Eyes, Social Catfish, and Talkwalker. These searches can even focus on information on the dark web.
A reverse image search could still locate you even if you are using a pseudonym. Regardless of whether you are a subscriber or a creator, you might want to delete your OnlyFans account if you are starting a new job.
You might discover that you are unable to produce content or that you no longer want to subscribe to various channels. Getting rid of your account is simple.
NewReputation has your best interests in mind. We can assist you in getting images taken down from Google searches as a business that specializes in reputation management.
You can learn how to delete your OnlyFans account here, whether you’re a creator or subscriber.
How to delete an OnlyFans account on an Android device
This is how you can delete an OnlyFans account that you have on an Android phone
- Open your OnlyFans app and unlock your Android device.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and tap the “Profile” icon (on the far right). Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu and then “Account”.
- Scroll down to the “Account” menu until you see “Delete Account”, and tap it.
- Enter a verification code on the page “Delete Account”, that matches the letters and numbers in the image. You can then tap on the “Delete Account” button.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure that you want to delete your account. Click “Yes, Delete”.
How to delete your OnlyFans creator account from an Android device.
- Start OnlyFans on Android and navigate to “Profile” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the “Profile” menu and then “Account”.
- Scroll down to “Delete Account” in the “Account Menu.”
- You will need to enter a verification code in this menu that matches the screen image. Once you have entered the correct code, the “Delete Account” button will glow bright red. Tap it.
- You will be asked if you are certain you want to delete your account. Select “Yes, delete.”
You are a creator with this account. Your account will be disabled after you complete these steps. Your account will be permanently deleted by OnlyFans once all subscriptions have expired.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account on an iPhone as a subscriber
It takes only a few steps to delete your OnlyFans account on your iPhone.
- Start the OnlyFans app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen for the app “Home”, and click the icon that looks like an individual with a circle surrounding them.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on “Account” in the “Settings” menu. Scroll down the account menu until the “Delete Account” option is found. Click on this.
- The screen “Delete Account” will open, and you can fill out a CAPTCHA form. The image will open and prompt you to enter the numbers or letters in the box.
- After you have entered the verification code correctly, the red “Delete Account” button will appear on the right. To permanently delete your account, click on this button.
How to delete your OnlyFans creator account from your iPhone:
- Navigate to OnlyFans on your iPhone, and then open it.
- Click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen that looks like a circle and has a person inside.
- Scroll down in the drop-down menu to locate “Settings”, and then select it.
- Choose “Account” from the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down to the Account menu and find “Delete Account”. Tap on it.
- The screen will open and you’ll see the “Verification Code” bar. Enter the numbers and letters shown in the image into this bar.
- Once you have entered the code correctly, you will see the red button that says “Delete Account”, and you can click it.
Due to the fact that it is a creator account, it won’t be deleted right away. Up until all subscriptions have ended, it will be inactive. You can disable the profile to prevent subscription additions. Following the expiration of all subscriptions, OnlyFans will delete your account.
How to delete an OnlyFans account on an iPad as a subscriber
The same steps are used to delete your OnlyFans account from your iPad as for deleting it from your iPhone. These are the steps:
- Start the OnlyFans app on your iPad. The “Home” screen will have the “Profile” icon located at the bottom right of the page. Click on this icon.
- Select “Settings” from the menu. Next, choose “Account”.
- Scroll down the “Account” menu until you find “Delete Account.” Click this option to fill in the verification code.
- You will see the “Delete Account” button. To permanently delete your account, click it.
How to delete an OnlyFans account on an iPad as a creator
- Start OnlyFans on iPad. Next, navigate to the “Profile” icon at the top of the screen. To open a menu, click on this icon.
- Click on “Settings”, then “Account” to open the menu. Under “Account”, find “Delete Account” and click it.
- You will be asked to enter a verification code.
- After entering the verification code accurately, tap on the “Delete Account” button.
Now your account will be shut off. This will make it impossible for any new subscribers to join. Existing subscriptions will expire, and your account will be permanently erased.