The focus of this post will be on how simple it is for jamb candidates to generate a profile code, either manually or via SMS.
With the appointment of the new Jamb chairman, the registration process has seen a significant transformation over the years. In order to maintain trust and openness in all areas, the board recently adopted a new registration process.
Today I’ll walk you through the straightforward steps you must take to create a Jamb profile.
Create JAMB Profile – How to Create JAMB Profile 2023/2024
All 2023/2024 jamb applicants must first register a new jamb profile. Once this is complete, they will all receive a special number through email or text message, which they must use to continue the registration process.
Please be aware that as long as your device is connected to the Internet, you can produce this code using either your computer or a mobile device.
- The you need to validate your email address on the JAMB portal.
- Choose a question, then type a secret answer in the final two places after entering your email in the first two boxes. Make sure you constantly remember your chosen question and the associated answer you typed since the secret question and answer will be needed if you lose your password to your profile on the JAMB portal.
- Then click “Verify Email”. A link will be sent to your email.
- 4: Open your email and find an email sent from “[email protected]”. The email should be titled “eMail Address Confirmation”.
- Click the “Click here to continue your Profile Creation” link after opening the email. Check to be sure the email is not in your SPAM or JUNK folder if you are unable to click on the link. If so, drag it into your inbox so you can click the link.
- PLEASE NOTE: In that email, you were also given a UNIQUE CODE. Please remember not to delete that email so you can copy the special code and store it safely. When you go to register at the CBT Center, you will need this code.
Once you click the link in step one, step 2 provides you with a form to fill in your personal information
- Complete the form with all the necessary information. Your last name, first name, middle name, birthdate (day, month, and year), phone number, country, state, local government area (LGA), and profile password.
- Please ensure you crosscheck all the above information, because if you don’t, it may cost you to change it in future.
- Once you are sure of all the above information, click on “Sign Up”.
- Your profile will be established right away after that. Your account creation should have been successful, according to the notice you see.
- You can click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new profile.
How to Create JAMB Profile with CELL Phone VIA SMS
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
How to Create JAMB Profile Graphically.
The following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
- Visit the Jamb Official portal via this link https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- A dialogue window will appear asking you to confirm your email. Your email has problems if the box that is displayed to you does not exactly resemble the one below. Prior to creating your Jamb profile, create and validate a new email.
- Access your email account and confirm it. If the mail isn’t in the updates section, look in your spam folder. Relax if you still can’t locate it. It can take some time to get there.
- Click on the link that JAMB will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth….
- Then create the account.
I hope you found this helpful. Please share.