We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 list has been released. Candidates who are successful will be able to verify their identities and advance to the next phase. The list of successful applicants for the Nigerian Army can be accessed at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
This web page provides all applicants with access to the Nigerian Army list of successful candidates, assessment date, required items, and other pertinent details.
Are you anxious to learn whether you are on the list of finalists for the Nigerian Army? If so, then this page is for applicants such as yourself. Our sincere hope is that you will be accepted into the Nigerian Army this year. Therefore, we took the time to compose this article to assist you. Continue reading to learn more.
Read Also: NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Please note that Ofarms has no impact on the ongoing Nigerian Army recruitment process. What we provide is the information necessary for your selection. We have enumerated the necessary steps, requirements, and guidelines for a successful application.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 PDF List
The List of Selected Candidates for the Nigerian Army is released for all thirty-six states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja. All successful registrants in the federation will be able to verify their names. Below is a comprehensive summary of all 36 states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
How to Check the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
To check if you have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Army recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Click on the “Shortlist Checking Portal” tab.
- Enter your application number in the required field.
- Click on the “Verify Status” button to check your status.
If you have been shortlisted, your name and other relevant information will be displayed on the screen. If you have not been shortlisted, a message will be displayed informing you that you have not been selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Note that the Nigerian Army may also send you a notification via email or SMS if you have been shortlisted. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the contact information you provided during the application process is up-to-date and accurate.
The following materials or items will be required during the screening exercise
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Writing materials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- Blue shorts
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Attestation form duly signed
- BVN printout authenticated by a bank
- Certificate of state of origin
- Educational certificates
- Guarantor Form
- A Print out of the online application form on the completion of your application.
- File jacket
- Medical Report
- Blue Shot
- White vest
- White socks
- Parental consent
- White canvas
Important Points to Note Regarding the Nigerian Army Screening
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Go to your screening and training center on time and follow the instructions.
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identities will be disqualified at the screening center. Make sure you are who you said you are
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test this year.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- If you miss the physical and credential exercise, you miss it all.
To remain informed about the successful candidates for the Nigerian Army, visit this website frequently. If you have any queries about the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates for 2023, please use the comment section below and we will respond as soon as possible.