Applications are currently being accepted for the National Teachers Institute (NTI), the NTI Programme 2023 application process, NTI Courses, and NTI Studying Time. Before submitting an application, interested parties should carefully review the instructions, requirements, and eligibility outlined below.
Are a B.ED, NCE, PTTP, or PGDE required? If so, submit your application to the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) as soon as feasible, before it is too late.
All students enrolled in distance education have a residence in the Student Portal, where they can schedule, attend, and monitor their educational activities for both live and self-paced classes. Students have prompt access to materials, instruments, and
The National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) portal is a distance-learning educational institution that provides additional resources for addressing the challenges Nigerian teacher education faces.
NTI also provides a student portal. Students can access fundamental information about the organisation through this portal. This article provides information about the NTI portal. To what extent are you already conversant with NTI?
NTI Programmes Includes:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education – NCE (N2,500)
- Pivotal Teachers Training Program – PTTP
- Bachelor Degree in Education – B.ED – (N5,500)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education – PGDE (N10,500)
- Simply go to my.nti.edu.ng and click “current students register” to begin your registration.
- Create login information by entering a password. The student should be aware that the email address and password he/she provided earlier will be used to complete the application at a later date.
Payment can be made in one of three ways:
- Create RRR: Click pay via Remita to make an online payment or save an invoice to send to the bank.
- Compensation: Card -An applicant can make his or her payment online using a card channel. Choose between MasterCard, Visa, and Verve.
- Payments: Bank- To make a payment at any bank’s branch. To proceed to the bank, download or print your invoice.
How To Apply Via NTI Portal Login my.nti.edu.ng
- Open your web browser and go to the NTI portal login page. You can do this by entering “my.nti.edu.ng” in the address bar and pressing Enter.
- Once the page loads, you will see the login section. Enter your username and password in the respective fields. If you don’t have an account, you may need to create one first by clicking on the “Sign Up” or “Register” button and following the provided instructions.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the “Login” or “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the application section. The exact location may vary depending on the portal layout, but typically, you can find it in a menu or sidebar.
- Click on the “Apply” or “Application” link/button to start the application process.
- Fill out the application form with the required information. This may include personal details, educational background, work experience, and any other relevant information. Make sure to provide accurate and complete information.
- Upload any necessary documents or files as requested. These could include identification documents, educational certificates, transcripts, or other supporting materials. Follow the guidelines provided for file format and size limits.
- Review the entered information and uploaded documents to ensure everything is correct and in order.
- Submit the application by clicking on the “Submit” or “Finish” button. Some portals may require you to pay an application fee before submitting.
- After submitting the application, you may receive a confirmation message or email indicating that your application has been received. Keep this confirmation for future reference.
Note: The above steps are a general guide, and the specific process may vary depending on any updates or changes made to the NTI portal. If you encounter any difficulties or have specific questions, it’s recommended to refer to the NTI website for updated instructions or contact their support team for assistance.